Thursday 9 April 2009

I knew I forgot something……

Pack, yup. Tie up loose ends at work, yup. Do blog…….crap!

Erm, Wigan. Only team news that I’ve heard is that Almunia is out for 2 weeks after aggrivating the ankle injury he got from that c**t Diouf. Obviously Gallas is out, not sure about RVP, Diaby and Eduardo. I imagine they wont be rushed back for this one with the 2nd leg and semi final coming in the following week. Arshavin will be back in the squad following his ineligibility midweek.

As for Wigan themselves, erm, has Zaki returned from international duty yet? Not seen anything recently about this and he didn’t face Everton last weekend. It’s a potential banana skin this one, we played out a dreary 0-0 on a quagmire of a pitch last season and with Everton facing Villa this weekend a win for us could put a huge gap between ourselves and 5th.

Ok, I’m off to Devon, enjoy the long weekend and COME ON YOU REDS!

Technorati Tags: ,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment