Wednesday 4 February 2009

Hockey is cancelled and I've eaten a load of carbs.....

The weather has managed to kill training tonight, and I've already had my usual carbtastic Wednesday lunch.

However I have a backup plan! Aha! A trip to the local pool and going for longer than our usual session and work on my front crawl should give me a good work out. Trouble was I was really looking forward to Hockey, Ginge and I had a good session planned out, starting out with basics and progressing onto breakouts, passing and movement and set plays through transitional moves ahead of our 2 games this weekend vs University of Portsmouth and the Bristol Barracudas.

Acutally, if the ice remains they could be cancelled and I could watch us play the scum! That'd be a bonus!

So yeah, the pool calls tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment