Friday 1 May 2009

Pompey away and beer on a sunny day

Pompey away tomorrow, bit of a non-event this is expect.

We know that Clichy is out and wont make the game on Tuesday either, good thing we have Wonderboy Gibbs.

gibbs

Yeah, put that ladyboy c**t on his arse!

Also injured are Silvestre and Eduardo (again), both with groin injuries and both doubtful for Tuesday.

Tomorrow is pretty much a dead rubber, they’re pretty much safe, a win and we’re guaranteed 4th, we’ll still be guaranteed 4th if we lose and Villa fail to win, I think. I’m expecting a score draw and lots of rotating players. I don’t mean literally spinning in circles, I mean chop and changing, all that, you know…..

Anyway, I’m off to the Reading Beer Festival to get royally c**ted and eat my bodyweight in pork scratchings (and that’s a lot).

Enjoy the long weekend and COME ON YOU REDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment