Monday 2 March 2009

Booooooooooooooooooo!

Like the Arsenal team on Saturday, I can’t really be arsed.

To be honest I’m still f**king livid from the game.The last ten minutes when we couldn’t even be bothered to chase their shadows were abysmal, and it actually got that bad before Wenger got off his arse and tried to motivate the players. It actually took things to get that low! Everything I said couldn’t and shouldn’t happen in my previous post did.

The thing that makes this even worse it that this was pretty much the same group of players that played Roma off the park just 4 days previously.

The blame lies with the manager……..

At least David Bentley and the Spuds brought a smile to my face this weekend. Couldn’t have happened to a bigger rat-faced t**ser!

Technorati Tags: ,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment