Monday 30 March 2009

Happy Monday!

Well, that’s a lie, but it’s not an unhappy Monday. The sun is shining, I feel better than yesterday when I spent the day sweating out Desperados beer. Mmmm, tequila beer.

Erm, news from the weekend. Bendtner got injured playing for Denmark, apparently its his knee and he’s returned to the club but no further news. RVP scored for the Dutch against Scotland, a well taken header (I think, was pretty hammered by this point on Saturday!) and isn’t injured, so far…….f**k, I’ve jinxed that now havent I! And 22 people were crushed to death in Kolo and Eboue’s game for the Ivory Coast. Seems to be a case of too many people in a decrepit stadium which has resulted in a tragic waste of life.

In other news Hull’s “evidence” is due at the FA today, I’m hoping that Arsenal have the lawyers on standby should they fail to meet the deadline (again), although the Fa will probably give them another week to grow more witnesses, a-la the Judge Dredd Movie or the baby Raptors in Jurassic Park.

Hull’s evidence reaches Soho Square

Speaking of Cesc he’s announced he’ll make his return on Saturday at home to Citeh, no doubt as a substitute.

I wonder who else will survive international week to join him!

Have a good one.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment